Authority for Data Collection- Texas Education Code, Section 132.055 & Texas Administrative Code, Section 807.193.
Planned Use of the Data- To provide evidence of receipt of that information which is required by law to be provided the student prior to enrollment.
Instructions- This form is to be completed by the student prior to enrollment and the completed form maintained by the school in each student's file. A copy of the completed form will be given to the student. If additional clarification is needed, contact Career Schools and Colleges at (512) 936-3100.
This information is provided for the student's protection. Ensure each item of information is given to the student, fully explained and all questions answered prior to signing an enrollment agreement or contract.
The prospective student must acknowledge receipt by initialing
in the space provided on the bottom of the first page and signing at the end of the form.
I have received prior to enrollment-
- a copy of the school catalog and a program/course outline for the program(s) in which I wish to enroll.
- a schedule of the tuition, fees, and other charges.
- a copy of the cancellation and refund policy.
- the attendance, progress and grievance policies.
- rules of operation and conduct.
- regulations pertaining to incomplete grades.
- written and verbal explanations of the difference between a LOAN and a GRANT.
*(Complete this item only if the school participates in a loan or grant program.)
- an invitation to tour the school's facilities and inspect equipment related to my planned program of instruction. (As an enrolling student, you will be asked to sign and date a receipt on the day you receive your required tour of the school.)
Notice of all policies related to program interruption prior to completion. If printed in the school catalog, the policies are on page(s)- 22 and 24
If the school awards credit hours, I understand that transferability of any credit hours earned at this school may be limited. I have also been provided a list of all known Texas institutions of higher learning and state technical institutes that will accept any or all of the credit hours earned at this school.