Corpus Christi area Project Managers: It’s time to attack the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam!
You know you need to pass the PMP® Exam so you can move your career to the next level. Life and work seem to always get in the way. With the Crosswind Virtual Live PMP® Exam Prep Course you can experience the same great classroom training from the comfort of your own home or office. With Crosswind, attend world-class live training and be home every night without the expense or stress of traveling!
We know the things you consider when selecting a training program: location, instructor, materials, support, flexibility. At Crosswind, we support your project management training and professional development by offering flexible location, experienced instructors, cutting edge material, support throughout your study process, and study aids that move with you to give you opportunities to study anywhere you find the time.
Our virtual live classes give you the flexibility you need with the professional quality that will enable your success. This isn’t just a pre-recorded teaching. Virtual live means you have access to see and hear everything in the classroom including other student’s questions. You also have the ability to ask your own questions and interact with the trainer in real-time. What better way to launch your training?
If virtual live classes aren’t your style, Crosswind has other options including live courses in our Dallas (Texas) classroom, self-paced (on demand), or at your company. Click the links below for more information.
The Crosswind instructors and coaches start with CEO & Founder, Tony Johnson. He personally selects and trains our instructors and coaches on the Crosswind way of classroom and virtual live delivery. You will find your instructor or coach passionate about the subject, able to communicate it effectively, and able to adjust or adapt to help you get the most out of the course experience. The instructors and coaches are practicing agile, project, program and portfolio management, ITIL, Six Sigma, HR and more as well as holding various certifications and advanced degrees. The instructors and coaches know theory and reality and recognize how and when to apply both.
Crosswind courseware is used throughout the world in all seven continents and at last count, 72 countries. The Crosswind courseware is popular with Chapters of the Project Management Institute, Inc., universities, training companies and internal training organizations. Books, study systems, exam simulation apps, audio, video, placemats and quick reference guides. We have products and courses that work with every learning style and approach.
Pre and post course support are critical. There is so much more to professional development than just the time in the classroom. Ask yourself this:
When you sign up for a course, what kind of communication do you get?
Do you get instructions about how to make the most of the time before the course?
Does your material get shipped to you to get a jump start on preparing for the course?
What about post-course follow up and availability?
Is the instructor available to meet? Call? Email?
At Crosswind, rule #1 is take care of people and it starts with you.
Professionals and being busy go together. Schedule flexibility is key here. Unlike some companies, Crosswind does not charge a fee to move from one course date to another if your schedule changes. With Crosswind FlexClass, we recognize that as a busy professional, life or work can also get in the way. If you need to change your course date, just contact us. If you attend a course and want to sit through additional sessions to fill any gaps or hear a subject again to reinforce, that is why we are here. Flexibility in helping you achieve your professional development goals. Is this the flexibility you need to accomplish your professional goals, as you balance work and life? Click an option below or call us at 214-764-1338 to learn more and get started.
Included in our courses
- Covers all knowledge areas as well as the five process groups.
- Contains 560 exam format sample questions.
- Includes Mindmaps for each knowledge area.
- Presents clear, identifiable formulas with memorization keys.
- Offers online access to one of the most up-to-date learning materials available.
- Contains over 5,100 questions with over 100 different exams
- Works on any modern, web browser
- Practice as much as you like
- Focus on specific topics like knowledge areas, process groups, ITTOs, formulas and more
- Contains 280 earned value questions
- Contains 10 expected monetary value exercises
- Contains 10 network diagram exercises
- Contains earned value and forward backward pass shortcuts
- Take with you anywhere you go to maximize study time
- Contains highly concentrated information for exam success
- Contains color coordinated keys that align with other Crosswind products
- Contains over 70 audio tracks
- Conversational discussion about how the processes work
- Listen while on the road, in the gym, or at home
- Mindmaps, Processes and Swimlanes placemats
- Learn by process group
- Learn by knowledge area
- Earned value and scheduling shortcuts
- Focus on the last minute must know items
- Learn the Acronyms
- Focus on the ITTOs
- Cross Reference popular items with what you call them at work