Tony’s 2 Day Scrum Master Course
Scrum Master Classroom Course (Call 214-764-1338 X1 for more info)
COVID UPDATE: Given the Covid19 impact on classroom training, this course will be delayed until further notice. email email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Scrum is the hottest trending topic in project management and the most popular of the agile approaches.
Evolve your career and show your expertise by becoming a Scrum Master with Crosswind Learning.
One definition of insanity is to do the same thing repeatedly and expect different results. As you are taking your career and earnings to the next level, you will require a different approach and different tools than you have used to date. The Crosswind Scrum Master course allows you to learn and experience modern hands-on approaches to implementing Scrum and agile approaches in your workplace.
A Scrum Master performs the following functions in the implementation of Scrum:
- Aids project teams in effectively using Scrum
- Demonstrates expertise in Scrum beyond that of a traditional project manager
- Is a servant leader for the team
- Helps the team learn and enforce the Scrum framework
- Keeps the team focused by addressing internal and external distractions
The Crosswind Scrum Master two-day live classroom course provides hands-on experience in understanding and implementing the Scrum framework. The course is ideal for those that are currently doing Scrum or transitioning to Scrum in their current positions.
What are the career benefits to becoming a Scrum Master?
- Distinguish yourself as a professional in the Scrum and agile workplace
- Certification validates your knowledge in the field to your employer
- You are part of a group of Scrum practitioners in the industry
Who should take this course?
- Scrum Developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Team members transitioning to Scrum
- Project managers transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals evolving their careers to Scrum
What are the prerequisites for the Scrum Master Course?
- There are no prerequisites. Anyone wanting to learn can attend.
See our various course dates and formats to get started today! Call 214-764-1338 X1 for more information or to get on the roster!
NOTE: This course is available classroom only, not as a virtual course.
April 8-9, 2020
July 15-16, 2020
October 14-15, 2020