PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Courses
PMI-ACP Exam Courses
The Crosswind PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® – Exam Prep Course is worth 21.00 Contact Hours or Professional Development Units (PDUs) for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification. This course meets the hour requirement of the Project Management Institute.
Crosswind PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® – Exam Prep Course
Course Topics: In order to grow and evolve professionals in the area of Agile Project Management, this course covers the following topics:
- Exam Registration and Environment
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Agile Tools & Technologies
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Course Exit Exam and PMI-ACP® Exam Readiness Assessment
Upon successfully completing this course, students will have a deeper understanding of Agile principles and how to apply them in the work place, as well as on the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam. Students will realize key differences between Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP and other variations of Agile Project Management.
- High School Diploma or Greater
- 2,000 hours (12 months) working on project teams in the last 5 years. Student is not required to be a Project Manager.
- 1,500 hours (8 months) working on project teams using Agile approaches and processes in the last 3 years.
- PMI-ACP® Bootcamp manual that includes 120 question web-browser based exam simulation application and an additional 120 questions all with full explanation and references.
- Scrum Workflow Process Placemat
- PMI-ACP® Quick Reference Guide
- Online content which includes: Agile Online Glossary, PMI-ACP® important internet links, Flashcards application (web-browser based), and an Audio Terminology content (11 tracks)
**Methods of Assessment: An exit exam is given on the last day of the course.
Daily Class Schedule:
5-Day Wednesday evening schedule students will attend class in five 4.25-hour sessions from 05:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Two fifteen minute breaks will be taken with this schedule at 06:55 p.m. to 07:10 p.m. and 08:50 p.m. to 09:05 p.m.
3-Day Weekday course students will attend class in 3 7.5 hour sessions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Four fifteen minute breaks will be taken throughout the day.
***Internet/Wi-fi Connection and modern, secure web browser required for online content. Examples include Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 & 10 (In the original default IE9 and IE10 browser modes.)
With the evolution of mobile devices and learning on the go, Crosswind’s online content system is your learning anywhere option. Compatible with tablets, Macs and PCs. It uses an internet or wi-fi connection and modern, secure browser to access your application subscription at home, work or on the go. No need to worry about installing applications, or updating versions, Crosswind manages that for you.
When it comes time to determine to whom you will trust as a partner in evolving your career, that is a decision not to take lightly. Why not select the company that has authored over 35 books and created hundreds of accelerated learning products and courses?Â Choose the company that has trained people in over 72 countries and on every continent. With you and Crosswind the future starts now!
See our various course dates and formats to get started today!