Certified Scrum Master (CSM®) 2 Day Course
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Course (Call 214-764-1338 X1 for more info)
Scrum is the hottest trending topic in project management and the most popular of the agile approaches.
The gold standard for Scrum certification is the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) credential from the Scrum Alliance.
Evolve your career and show your expertise by becoming a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with Crosswind Learning.
One definition of insanity is to do the same thing repeatedly and expect different results. As you are taking your career and earnings to the next level, you will require a different approach and different tools than you have used to date. The Crosswind Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course allows you to learn and experience modern hands-on approaches to implementing Scrum and agile approaches in your workplace.
A CSM performs the following functions in the implementation of Scrum:
- Aids project teams in effectively using Scrum
- Demonstrates expertise in Scrum beyond that of a traditional project manager
- Is a servant leader for the team
- Helps the team learn and enforce the Scrum framework
- Keeps the team focused by addressing internal and external distractions
The Crosswind CSM two-day live classroom course provides hands-on experience in understanding and implementing the Scrum framework. The course is ideal for those that are currently doing Scrum or transitioning to Scrum in their current positions.
Why is the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification so popular?
- This certification is the gold standard of the Scrum and agile credentials
- The CSM credential shows your understanding of Scrum and the ability to apply its principles in the workplace.
- Employers recognize the CSM credential as well respected in the industry and the most popular of the Scrum and agile certifications.
- Average annual salary for a CSM is over $100,000.00.
What are the career benefits to becoming a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)?
- Distinguish yourself as a professional in the Scrum and agile workplace
- Certification validates your knowledge in the field to your employer
- As a CSM, you can be a Scrum Master or Scrum Team Member
- You are part of a group of Scrum professionals in the industry
- Gain access to local network groups, and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
Who should take this course?
- Scrum Developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Team members transitioning to Scrum
- Project managers transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals evolving their careers to Scrum
What are the prerequisites for the Certified Scrum Master Certification Course?
- There are no prerequisites. Anyone wanting to learn can attend and prepare for the exam.
When is the next CSM Certification Exam?
- The online CSM exam can be taken online within 90 days from the completion of your course
How many questions are in the CSM Certification Exam?
- There are 35 questions on the CSM exam
How many attempts do I have to pass the CSM Exam?
- You will have two attempts to pass the CSM Exam
How long does it take to know if I passed the CSM Exam?
- You will know immediately if you passed or failed
How long is the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) valid?
- CSM Certification is valid for two years
If I fail the CSM Exam, how soon can I re-test?
- You can take it immediately, once it’s activated on your account at Scrumalliance
Once I past the CSM Certification Exam, how and when do I receive my certificate?
- Once you pass the exam, you will receive the certificate in the next five business days
See our various course dates and formats to get started today! Call 214-764-1338 X1 and take your first step to the finish line of earning the CSM credential!