Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam 4-Day Saturday Bootcamp Course
$1,495.00 – $1,695.00
PMP® Exam 4-Day Saturday Bootcamp Course
One definition of insanity is to do the same thing and expect different results. As you are taking your career and earnings to the next level, you will require a different approach and different tools than you have used to date.
At Crosswind, we have heard from many students that said the PMP® exam was one of the most challenging things they have done in their life. Think about it, Four hours, 200 questions, choose the best of four options. The question might not have a right answer, but instead what is best. The exam covers framework, integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, stakeholders, and professional & social responsibility.
All Classes are held from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST on Saturdays
The 4 Saturday PMP® Exam Bootcamp Course runs four consecutive Saturdays and includes a course exit exam and one on one exit interview with your instructor, so you know the next steps to achieving your PMP® certification. The course is available live online (virtual) or live classroom, from our Dallas, Texas headquarters training facility with high-definition video and high-speed internet.
This course is ideally suited for someone that would have a challenge taking four straight days away from the project, or might be attending the class on their own to focus on a job change. It’s also ideally suited for those that want time to digest the information between sessions instead of the back to back approach of the weekday course.
This course also includes the Crosswind Flex-Class option that allows you to attend additional sessions at no charge, to reinforce learning, or to keep your studies current if life gets in the way of the exam.
With Crosswind, you get cutting-edge, best in industry instructors, coaches, products and courses that help you realize the earnings and career advancement that awaits. Crosswind courses are designed the Crosswind way, to simplify complex concepts and accelerate learning. We use Crosswind math to reinforce concepts like the network diagram and earned value. We put over 15 years of experience into every product and course with you, the student, the adult learner in mind.
With the Crosswind PMP® Exam course, you get our complete PMP® Exam Study System; the most complete study system on the market today. Aligned with the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
The Crosswind PMP® Exam Study System includes:
- V5.1 Bootcamp Manual with over 80 pages of new content, as well as the brand new Stakeholder knowledge area, has an 800+ question web-based exam simulation application, Excel workbooks to document experience hours for the PMP® application, sample PMP® Application in PDF and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use
- Web-based Exam Simulation application with 126 tests and over 5,100 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 16 custom topics*
- Discovering the PMBOK® Guide Audio Recording also available in MP3 format. It is over ten times longer in duration than the previous 80-minute Processes audio content and includes Tony Johnson, as well as Dayle Beyer having an interactive discussion about how all of the pieces of the PMBOK® Guide fit together and work with each other.
- Terminology Audio Download also available in MP3 format
- Mindmaps, Processes and Swimlanes placemats 11″ X 17″ double-sided and laminated
- PMP® Exam Flipnotes
- PMP® Exam Review Web-based Flashcard application
- Two Quick Reference Guide documents for Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- One Acronym Quick Reference Guide document for Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- One ITTO Quick Reference Guide document for Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- One Cross Reference Guide for Popular Exam Terms
- Durable Carry Case
***Internet/Wi-fi Connection and modern, secure web browser required for online content. Examples include Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 & 10 (In the original default IE9 and IE10 browser modes.)
With the evolution of mobile devices and learning on the go, Crosswind’s online content system is your learning anywhere option. Compatible with tablets, Macs and PCs. It uses an internet or wi-fi connection and modern, secure browser to access your application subscription at home, work or on the go. No need to worry about installing applications, or updating versions, Crosswind manages that for you.
When it comes time to determine to whom you will trust as a partner in evolving your career, that is a decision not to take lightly. Why not select the company that has authored over 35 books and created hundreds of accelerated learning products and courses? Choose the company that has trained people in over 72 countries and on every continent. With you and Crosswind the future starts now!
See our various course dates and formats to get started today!