The PMP® Exam Success Series: Certification Study System provides everything you need in order to transform your studying into a successful testing experience. Obtain your PMP® certification with ease using this comprehensive study system. Aligned with the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2013. This system does not include a PMBOK® Guide.
The Study Pack includes:
- V5.1 Bootcamp Manual with over 80 pages of new content, as well as the brand new Stakeholder knowledge area, has an 800+ question web-based exam simulation application, Excel workbooks to document experience hours for the PMP exam application, sample PMP exam application in PDF and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use
- Web-based Exam Simulation application with over 5000 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 150 custom topics
- Discovering the PMBOK® Guide Audio Recording – also available in MP3 format. Our previous Processes Audio product has been replaced by this new product. It is over 10 times longer in duration than the previous 80-minute Processes audio content and includes Tony Johnson, as well as Dayle Beyer having an interactive discussion about how all of the pieces of the PMBOK® Guide fit together and work with each other.
- Terminology Audio Download – also available in MP3 format
- Mindmaps, Processes and Swimlanes placemats – 11″ X 17″ double-sided and laminated
- PMP Exam Flipnotes
- PMP Exam Review Web-based Flashcard application
- Two Quick Reference Guide documents
- One Acronym Quick Reference Guide document
- One ITTO (Input, Tools & Techniques, Outputs) Quick Reference Guide document
- Durable Carry Case
Internet/Wi-fi Connection and modern, secure web browser required for online content. Examples include Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 & 10 (In the original default IE9 and IE10 browser modes).
With the evolution of mobile devices and learning on the go, Crosswind’s online content system is your learning anywhere option. Compatible with tablets, Macs and PCs. It uses an internet or wi-fi connection and modern, secure browser to access your application subscription at home, work or on the go. No need to worry about installing applications, or updating versions, Crosswind manages that for you.