The guarantee associated with reimbursement of the retake fee ($275.00 USD) applies if all of the following conditions are met:
1. You take the actual PMP® exam or CAPM® exam within 30 days of the class ending, or otherwise getting written approval from Crosswind via email as an exception to this condition.
2. You do all course assignments during your course duration. Generally, this will be chapter questions that are assigned between class sessions and copied brain dumps until it is memorized. The general measurement here is being able to do a detailed brain dump from memory for your trainer in less than 15 minutes to the trainer’s satisfaction.
3. You score 90% or greater on the course exit exam. NOTE: If you are retaking the Crosswind course exit exam, we reserve the option to give you a different exit exam than your initial exam to ensure you are ready for the exam and not recognizing questions and answers.
If you have any questions or need clarification on anything regarding any of these details, please email email@example.com or call 214-764-1338 X1 for more information. To get started on your journey to become a PMP or CAPM, click HERE!
1. You can attend any live classroom or live virtual course for the PMP® certification or CAPM® certification to get ready for your exam.
2. If you miss any sessions before your initial class is complete, you can attend any specific session or the complete course.
3. If you need to move your course date, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 214-764-1338 X1.
4. You will be required to take an exit exam as part of the course to complete the course and get the completion certificate. This will follow up with a course exit interview by your trainer with steps to schedule your exam, or to fill any gaps in your learning.
5. Your Crosswind trainer and/or Crosswind founder Tony Johnson will work with you as needed for a post course study plan to fine tune your studies before you take/re-take your exam.
6. The Crosswind trainer and/or Crosswind founder Tony Johnson can make assignments you need to follow to continue making progress in the program.
7. You can attend any sessions or complete courses to fill any gaps in learning/preparation after your initial course is complete.
8. The ONLY CHARGE for any of these items is if there are course materials that are updated since you last took the course. For example, every five years (but could be more frequent) when the exam, or the PMBOK® Guide changes, our main book and entire study system is updated to reflect those changes.
9. Crosswind reserves the option to cancel a class if there are not enough new students to cover trainer and overhead costs, even if you are on a sit-in roster for that class.
10. Once you are certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, if you want to attend the course again for 36 PDUs (Professional Development Units) toward maintaining your PMP® credential, the price of the course would be $749.00 USD. Your PMP® credential number is required for that price.
Tony Johnson, MBA, PMP, PgMP, PfMP
CEO & Founder