Onsite Training and Professional Development for your Team.
Does your organization have employees in need of training? Crosswind has a variety of training options to help accomplish your corporate goals.
Crosswind can hold a course at your location.
Your employees can come to our classroom, or attend virtually live over time. This keeps your projects moving and your organization from losing focus on projects because the audience is not all in class at the same time.
We can host your employees at our training room in our Dallas, Texas headquarters.
We can work with you to identify custom requirements for specialized delivery.
Scheduling and flexibility are major keys to working with Crosswind at your location.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- Project management overview/fundamentals (1 to 4 days)
- Program management overview/fundamentals (1 to 3 days)
- Portfolio management overview/fundamentals (1 to 2 days)
- Risk management overview/fundamentals (1 day)
- MS Project (2-3 days)
- Agile Fundamentals (1-2 days)
- Scrum Master (2 Days)
Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you shortly to discuss further details about onsite training that works for you!