REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refund computations will be based on the period of enrollment computed on basis of course time (clock hours).
- The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
(a) The last date of attendance; or
(b) The date of receipt of written notice from the student.
- If tuition is collected in advance of entrance, and the student does not enter the course, no more than $100 shall be retained by CROSSWIND Exam Review, LLC. However, the student will need to send back to CROSSWIND Exam Review, any unused study materials that were sent to them at the time of registration.
- If the student fails to enter the course after the 3-day cancellation period, withdraws, discontinues or cancels at any time before completion of the course, the student will be refunded the pro rata portion of tuition that the number of class hours remaining in the course after the effective date of termination bears to the total number of class hours in the course.
- A full refund of all tuition is due in each of the following cases:
(a) An enrollee is not accepted by CROSSWIND Exam Review, LLC;
(b) If the course of instruction is discontinued by CROSSWIND Exam Review, LLC, thus preventing the student from completing the course; or
(c) If the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of CROSSWIND Exam Review, LLC, or misrepresentations by the CEO or representatives of CROSSWIND Exam Review, LLC.
(d) If the enrollee elects to cancel within three days of signing up for the course.
- REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS CALLED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE.
A student of the school or college who withdraws from the school or college as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect one of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled:
(a) If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro rata refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the program and a cancellation of any unpaid tuition, fees, or other charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following withdrawal;
(b) A grade of incomplete with the designation “withdrawn-military” for the courses in the program, other than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student’s transcript, and the right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer available, not later than the first anniversary of the date the student is discharged from active military duty without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program; or
(c) The assignment of an appropriate final grade or credit for the courses in the program, but only if the instructor or instructors of the program determine that the student has:
(1) Satisfactorily completed at least 90 percent of the required coursework for the program; and
(2) Demonstrated sufficient mastery of the program material to receive credit for completing the program.
- Refunds will be totally consummated within 60 days after the effective date of termination.
CEO and Founder