Updated for the 2022 PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO) exam.
The PMP Exam Success Series: Certification Study System provides everything you need in order to transform your studying into a successful testing experience. Obtain your PMP certification with ease using this comprehensive study system. Aligned with the 2022 PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO).
The Study Pack includes:
- 2022 Bootcamp Manual with over 80 pages of new content, as well an 180+ question web-based exam simulation application, over 60+ videos, over 60+ project management templates (in Word and Excel), sample PMP® Application video and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use
- Web-based Exam Simulation application over 4,800 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 130 custom topics
- Discussing Project Management Audio Recording – also available in MP3 format. Our previous Processes Audio product has been replaced by this new product. It is over 10 times longer in duration than the previous 80-minute Processes audio content and includes Tony Johnson, as well as Adrian Terry having an interactive discussion about how all of the pieces of project management fit together and work with each other.
- Terminology Audio Download – also available in MP3 format
- 7 Mindmaps, Processes and Swimlanes placemats – 11″ X 17″ double-sided and laminated
- PMP Exam Flipnotes
- Exam Readiness Checklist
- Exam Application Checklist
- PMP Exam Review Web-based Flashcard application
- Two Quick Reference Guide documents
- One Acronym Quick Reference Guide document
- One Cross Reference Acronym Quick Reference Guide document
- One ITTO Quick Reference Guide document
- Durable Carry Case
Internet/Wi-fi Connection and modern, secure web browser required for online content. Examples include Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 & 10 (In the original default IE9 and IE10 browser modes.)
With the evolution of mobile devices and learning on the go, Crosswind’s online content system is your learning anywhere option. Compatible with tablets, Macs and PCs. It uses an internet or wi-fi connection and modern, secure browser to access your application subscription at home, work or on the go. No need to worry about installing applications, or updating versions, Crosswind manages that for you.